Shopaholics, hear ye, hear ye: Sawgrass Mills just announced the opening of seven (yes, seven!) news stores and a BIG WHOPPER opening this Fall. These newbies include:
- Etro: Ciao, cool prints! Family-owned and designed boutique, Etro just opened in June. Think both men’s and women’s clothing and accessories swathed in eye-popping patterns and hues.
- Moncler: Hit the ski slopes… in style, natch. Opened in June, Moncler adds a chi chi collection of French/Italian clothing, down jackets and accessories for men, women and kids.
- Breitling: Is it time for a new watch? Pun, people! Breitling is a leader in the field of wrist chronographs, specialized in technical watches and the official supplier to aviation and is now open for biz.
- lululemon: For the ultimate #fitspo, head to the lululemon outlet. Arriving this August, lululemon will be brimming with yoga-inspired athletic apparel encourages people to live happy, healthy lives through their transformative styles. #blessed
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: From golf balls to sneakers to hockey sticks, Dick’s has got you outdoors-y types covered.
- LOFT Outlet: Think women’s clothing that’s in style, yet easy on your bank account balance.
- T.J. Maxx: This spot recently expanded its presence at the mall by more than 40%. Additionally, the store now features The Runway at Maxx, an exclusive, upscale department chockfull of European, contemporary, and couture fashion by high-end designers all for incredible savings.
Coming soon you ask? Sit down for this one, loyal readers.
8. A 40,000 square-foot H&M. Yes, the wallet-friendly and on-trend retail giant will be opening its doors this Fall.
Sawgrass Mills, 12801 W. Sunrise Blvd., Sunrise; simon.com