Last week, my brother’s girlfriend Karolina whipped up these buttery, sweet, jammy, summery Raspberry Crumbles for dessert. They were so divine, I felt the need to share them with you, too. This recipe and photo are from the recipe’s OG creator, Pinch of Yum. So without further ado, here is the recipe to fill two ramekins…
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons sugar (more or less depending on the tartness of your berries)
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix: Gently mix up the berry mixture. Mix up the crumble in a separate bowl.
- Bake Part One: Press about two-thirds of the crumble into the bottom of two 4-inch ramekins. Bake for 5 minutes to set the crust (more for a firmer crust).
- Bake Part Two: Pour the berry filling over the crusts. Sprinkle the remaining crumble on top of each ramekin. Bake for 7-10 more minutes, until the fruit layer is bubbling and the crumbles are golden brown.
- Live It Up: Cooling for ten minutes is a good idea, but if you told me that it’s just not humanly possible, I would understand. Grab a fork, dive into the juicy, buttery layers, and never look back.